Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'M A MAN.

( forwarded msg )


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'M A MAN!!!!!!!!


kidding! of coz!

Did i tell u about me receiving some ''rendezvous'' message, and me telling the ( sorry wrong word used previously ) sender that i'm actually A SHEMALE, AM BALD; AND WEARING A WIG, AND THAT I HAVE THE VOICE OF A MAN. I tot he actually got freaked out and would always remember in his heart that i am A MAN. hahaha. This wasn't the only quirky thing i said before. Another quirky sentence, i could remember was made to a bartender at mos--- ''i'm lesbian/i'm not straight''( can't exactly remember wad were the words, but sth along that line. ).

I had a ''lesbian partner'' with me then. Even though i knew he meant no harm, i don't exactly like to know guys at clubs. I don't like the fact that some guys use that kinda methods just for ''dare or not'' ego purposes or wadeva bet they may be into. I personally find that kinda thing very immature, and insincere. Sometimes, it puts me in a very awkward and difficult position coz i sincerely do not wanna spoil the ego of the guy---well. it depends to wad extent alright, am i spoiling.

If i think it would cause him to be severely traumatised, i would help him with that-AND IT'LL ALL BE STAGED OUT. Coz i noe that ego is very important for a guy. And i'd choose not to burst that if i have the capacity and way to.

I'm not really that much of a bitch actually. I'd choose to be nice than bitchy. But sometimes, i have to be bitchy to protect myself.---i'm not talking about clubs pick-ups here, i'm talking about pick-ups at school, public places, printing shop, blah blah where-ever. U yourself go test test and see, then cannot, ask your fren go test test and see? In the end, when both fail, try to test waters by saying some things and all????
I think it's really kinda immature to do that, candidly speaking. So u might think u have played your cards right, or might have used your cards exhaustively on me already, but still, there's no reaction, maybe...you should ask your heart again what were the purposes for doing all those things. Well, if u jolly well noe that it's negative, then don't blame me for being difficult. Well, like i always say, i'm juz protecting myself. If i feel that there might be a possibiliy of you trying to manipulate my ''niceness'' and frenliness, i trust my gut feelings. Don't blame me for trusting myself plz. thankz.

I'm a Mystery? Why? Think again. If i deem myself as ''good'', i may be manipulated. If i deem myself as ''bad'', i may be manipulated too. hahahaha. So i choose to be a mystery. For those who know me since young, u would know that i'm still the same. Well as for the rest, i'd remain a mystery till i truly know your intentions are proved not to be detrimental to me.

MEANING TO SAY, it's just for show. Anyway, pick-ups were never sincere, aint it? So everything's just for show. So i'd play my role right, not to get to know him, but well, just to help him out for EQ purposes. I don't wanna have bad karma. So be thankful, if i did alrite. And don't blame me for disappearing coz u were never sincere in the first place. Whether they appreciate the ''help'' or not, i don't know, but wad i do noe is that i meant well, but there's a certain limit to wad i can do to MEAN WELL. So i'd do wad i can, and the rest u'd just gotta help yourself. Wadeva they choose to say to their frenz, it's up to them, as long as my conscience is clear. Well, some things i noe but choose not to say, so think again if u might deem me as oblivious to things or dumb. If playing oblivious would save me trouble, i might do just that. And if i do have a good vibe about his sincerity, i'd trust my heart.

So after my role is done, i WOULD DISAPPEAR FOR GOOD. Whether or not they choose to look for me back coz they sincerely wanna know me, and not for pure ego purposes would be up to fate. Well other Reasons being pretty obvious, well, u noe lah huh. i was always being deemed as ''unfrennly'' and ''dao.'' But, I have my reasons for everything.

I changed my display pic on myspace, and then again, i received this same message. Altered a bit, though. hahaha. Looks like he had entirely forgotton about me being a SHEMALE, BALD, WITH WIG, AND HAVING THE VOICE OF A MAN!!!!!!!Of coz, i know that he would not exactly BUY that, but well, it's hilarious to think that he had probably sent to countless of females the same msg, and had probably forgotten about all of them replying him at all- be it subtle rejection of discreet PROPOSAL or BLATANT rejection of discreet proposal or okay....wadeva kinda reply there may be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haiyah, today one beautiful lizard crawled near me and told me that my mood would be damn bad today leh. And yes! My mood quite bad today!

Can i say sth...
To tell you the truth, i was never a politically-correct person.
But i was told that i gotta shut up about some things. U noe sometimes i feel like PULLING AN ULTRA LONG FACE when i really feel like it u noe. Or like use an AK47 or Para to get rid of the irritants. Or like pulling their ears and hoping that their noses would grow longer coz of telling too much lies and giving too much fake smiles.

U know i hate voices with that particular Not-Ang Moh, but SingaAngmorish-accent kinda accent. I don't really believe that if u go to an Ang Moh Country for like 1 year, your mouth would automically morph JUZ LIKE TRANSFORMERS and u can speak some AMAZING SINGAANGMORISH-ACCENT- sorry i don't noe how else to call that, coz the accent sounds very cute- like not angmoh, but cheenafied ang moh accent kinda accent. WAH DAMN AMAZING LOR.
So if say, i go to Banglah for 1 year, my mouth would automically morph itself into speaking like my fellow Banglah frenz lah. WAH. DAMN POWER LOR. Don't noe how come the SINGAANGMORISH-ACCENT can AMAZINGLY transform ''I don't noe'' words into words that sound so MIRACULOUSLY ATAS man.

Actually if i have the chance, i would tell those people whom irritate the shit outta me ''hey f you. it's my life. f off man. I'm sherry. i'm me. don't tell me wad to do.'' Sometimes u noe, i feel like throwing Durians at irritants. hahahaha.

The punk phase might have died already. But there's still a punk within me.

No wonder they call me ''unpredictable''. I'm more of a mood person. I think i should make myself happier. i'd go shopping with my nunnies next week.

I'm not an AH LIAN okay. Even if i am, i'm the ATAS kind of Ah Lian. Grade A one. hahaha. haiyah, i feel like throwing coconuts randomly today leh!

Don't worry, i'm not that psychotic!!!!!! Not so UNGLAM ONE!!!!!!

-SHerry-