Monday, October 6, 2008

Crazy nuns! more pix of nuns to be updated. few ''patriotic'' bikini shots. haha. the rest of the bikini shots are being kept exclusive!



Got back my stuff from Dalai Mama after a year! hahaha.
3 things. My beloved biker-like jacket, the nurse stalkings i wore for halloween last last year plus my lace cloth for a damn-long-ago photoshoot i took at my school's studio- the photo's really bad. So i never showed it here! hahah.
But i quite like 2, out of 3 shoots of which i did using the 4 by 4 large format camera. The last one with the lace above, turned out really bad! I think i spent about like 400 bucks for the module alone! And i was still a student then!
here are the pix. : ) I lurve photography!






''So u were the photographer or the model?''
I was the photographer. haha. It was a studio photography module.

Oh dear...i think her Kate and Leopard DVD is still with me! heh.
And oh man...we took some really silly videos imitating Shakira and Kylie Minogue. - Three of us, Emo Priestess, Dementednun myself and Dalai Mama.
SHall upload them soon. hahaha.

We went to the pool for a while. Yeah...that's a really PATRIOTIC lookin' bikini I was wearing----white and red. Damn patriotic lah! YES. I PUT ON WEIGHT! Shall start running again next week man! haha. Got pictures of Dalai Mama and Emo Priestess, but im not sure which ones you gals want me to upload, so i shall send to u all first man! haha. I scared later ur pictures too sexay, u gals don't want them to be seen here man! So need self-censoring first!

Updated. Here are Hottie Emo Priestess's, Janice's pictures as well! Tadahhh!!!!! She's in that prettaye funkay looking floral tankini!

Here's EMO PRIESTESS MOMENT OF SEXAY GLORY:





Here's MY MOMENT OF TRYING-TO-ACT-SEXAY GLORY!!!







Okay..still got Dalai Mama's! haha.


Can i bitch about something! Today there was this lady from phillipines who came up to me and went like ''can share seats?''. I was at the mrt, yah..so i moved a little yah...then she asked me...''are u from phillipines?'' HUH? I mean like...
oh my god. Okay....I'm really pure Singaporean man. Not from Phillipines, not from Korea, not from Indonesia man. Not from China also. Not from Vietnam also.
hahah. YAH. Seriously...those were countries people thought i was from.
okay...Not from Spain...NOT POSSIBLE AT ALL! i think..no no..not..i think..i confirm....that was merely a lame pick-up line. Some dude at MOS walked up to me and went like ''HEy...do u speak Spanish?''
There were a couple of times i was being mistaken for a Malay,
nah...i'm not Malay. Pure Chinese. hahah.