Saturday, October 18, 2008

How to get the Trademark ''SHerry'' pose! hahahah!

WARNING: Not for the people who can't take jokes, or are too serious! hahaha!



Lemon Tree is on my playlist today! i love old funny songs! If i take part in singing competition next time, I WANNA SING THAT SONG! HAHAHA. U THINK I CAN MAKE IT? Last time i sang ''Hey Jude'', everyone ( on stage? haha. no lah!!! with a group of frenz. ) suddenly wanna go toilet leh! Damn SAD LAH! My singing voice not nice meh?! haha! i think...NOT BAD WADDDDDD...HA. I SAY ONE! AND WEAR MY sherrified version of a lemon mascot! hahahaha! I acted this week on stage as a student in a secondary school and oh man...i think it wasn't natural coz i got damn kanchiong! The other time i acted as Ah Ma! hahah! SHerry? Ah mah? imagine! Please don't remember my tiny-winy babbling of words mistake please! I promise i'd memorise the script and drill the words into my brain from now on! hahaha. *SECRET! Hopefully, i'd be less kanchiong after gaining more experience at that!

Lemon Tree - Fools Garden



Alrite...i gotta do something really important today...so limited time to blog..haha.
oh man..so many important matters to settle. And really forces me to think of wad i really wanna do for good man!

hahaha, here are 3 steps to get the ''SHerry'' pose! hahahahahah! I was told it's really quite difficult to do leh! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

okay...here's a boring picture first! hahah. And watch the steps required to get the ''SHerry'' pose. hahaha.




Tip 1: Sway your funky hair to one side, squint your eyes so tight that it looks like there's some PROBLEM with your eyes, and open your mouth to attract flies in.




Tip 2: Give that ''KUA SI MI KUA LOOK'' hahaha! Make sure that your eyes are as big as Mata Kuching!



Tip 3: Tilt your big head to one side, look as if u wanna hammer someone with a PARANG!



OH MY GOD. MY DOG WANTS A PIECE OF ME.






Just realised, after adding Nuffang on Tues/ wed. Hence, Greetings to the other worldies! : )
Sorry for the mentioning of the ''N'' word on a particular race. I din mean to!
oblivious to the history! * slaps my own head!* I wanna go to Morroco and Jamaica one day!!!! I wanna have dreadlocks and sing the Baha-men song!!!!






OKAY! LATE ALREADY! OH MY GOD! BYE!!!!!!!!!