Thursday, October 9, 2008

Is that u Sherry?

Is that u, Sherry?

If u've seen profiles with me as primary pic, may not be genuinely me at all.
So please be careful before u add anyone thru online mediums, thinking that it's genuinely me or me trying to be farnie. why????

It's really quite funny man....
I juz found a profile with my picture as primary pic, and gender says ''M''. And once, i saw another male's profile, using my picture as his primary pic too. i mean...Gender says M, and then primary picture is a female; really quite funny rite. It has already been removed as his pri pic.



If u've grabbed my pictures openly from my first acc ( as reflected on the Grab-record above, and i definitely do not have the patience to view them all 171. Too tedious. Sum profiles/picture viewing are kept private too. )-i din check 2nd acc, i would appreciate very much that u do not use my pictures as ur main primary pictures, to prevent misunderstanding. Or if u had kept any of my pictures ''unopenly'', would appreciate if u do not use my pictures as ur main primary profile too. Might cause identity misunderstanding. Thx.

Another ting...I Don't remember setting up this account, and posing my own age wrongly. Well,
a fren said it could be me being scatter-brained, set up this account, and then forgetting about it right after. Don't think that's the case, could have been some random person setting up this account of me for god-knows-wad-sake. But anywayz, wadeva it is,...nutting bad has been written in it. So it Doesn't really bother me that much already..But juz to say...this isn't an account that i'm using. The two accounts that i'm using are provided in the ''links'' column below.



Okay..back to the topic about pics....They used:






To clarify things:

1. I do not participate in lesbian forums. So if u've seen my picture there,
it's definitely not me. I do receive a lot of messages from lesbians. I'm really sorry. I don't discrimate at all. But i think for now, i think that i'm still quite straight.

2. My imeen music account got hacked before, and hence if u've received weird msges,
from there, it wasn't sent by me. I've changed my password for that account already.



SEE YA!

-Sherry-