Sunday, October 26, 2008

Feeling much Beta! After one peaceful ''think-about-wad-to-do,-how-to-handle-my-life'' day!

will u support me if i sell funky atas satay? hahaha! Drink wine and eat Satay! hahahhaha! omg! CRAZY!



*in case u're wondering why i was so tired...was becoz the projects that i'm dealing with would be solo-production-basis; with the guidance of my lovely exec cum fren of coz,haha.
( luckily she's damn good at visual communication! if not i die! ) not working with a team. And this project that i'm dealing with consists of many design materials-both big and small ones; that i would need to handle. On top of that, there's another as well. And along with that, there are more projects that u gotta achieve to get too, so yes, gotta work on them as well.

And on top of all these, i mentioned to u, about the things i've done ( not within graphic design ); and yet felt unappreciated for. hahaha. Therefore....yeah....tiredness! oh my god! I mentioned that i'm staying to complete this project first. Would help in my portfolio greatly. * Haiyah..then maybe i'd set up a satay stall called SOMZ Satay organization. hahaha! Or sell gao lark lah! Haiyah! So sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha!

ANYWAY! OMG! Duncha agree that this outfit is gorgeous!!!!!!!! and have u seen this advert by Jeon Ji Hyun - Giordano?! So damn hawt!




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------






My gd bud juz sent me a picture of a malay girl who looks like me. I said ''just the hair.'' He said everything looks like me! hahaha. okay..so..maybe...i don't really look like the ''typical chinese'' lah. don't noe! Anyway...my frenz say i got the SPG look! Think got like 5 people said that already! ( wikiki fact- The stereotypical Sarong Party Girl has extremely tanned skin, a false foreign accent, and is provocatively dressed. Originally, the outfit of choice was thought to be a bikini/tank-top paired with a sarong, but that has changed. Many of them frequent nightclubs or other nightspots that are popular with expatriate white men, in order to meet and form relationships with them. )---

OMG! reminds me of that blogger who post nude pictures of herself! damn gross man! I would NEVER do that. I would never allow myself to take such shots of myself, or people to take such shots of me man! Not even for artistic means! I told u rite, there was some photographer who told me he was looking for the ''sexy and erotic'' look and i think that was wad he meant. He seemed really damn keen on doing such shots of me man. oh man, i din even bother looking at his portfolio man!

But i've seen some of such shots before thru some photographers' works, mostly with the head cut off or censored. But i WOULD NEVER agree to such shots, not even if the money is damn good. I mean if u wanna survive in Singapore, in the corporate world, such shots would definitely be damaging for ur survival and reputation!

Anyway....till today, i haven't even agree to allow any photographer to take bikini shots/ lingerie shots of me. ----Then u must be wondering y, since there are so many bikini shots of myself in this blog and my own e-accounts. WAIT. LEMME EXPLAIN. YES ! THERE'S A DIFFERENCE! If u/ ur fren take ur bikini shots, the shots belong to u. If anyone uses it for undesired purposes, u could take legal action against them. If a photographer takes them for you, and u've signed a release-form, he/she owns the rights to your shots, he could use them for his own purposes-meaning to say....he could sell it to someone to do an advertisement like....For eg....

''Fantasy chatline...AND THEN...oh my god! Imagine your picture to be there!'' Then u can't say anything rite! Correct?! Coz u've signed it already! Yah...see I'M DAMN CAREFUL ONE! hahah! Well, unless it's taken for a reputable publication, and u know they are damn professional. Then it's a different thing! But this one, still gotta think again lah. I don't like those damn provocative explicit open legs, bikini shots one! oh my god! So wrong! ( omg! sorry! i don't noe how else to describe! )

Personal values aside, let's talk about that in the MARKETING-OF-SELF-SENSE: Hey anyway...the art of seduction is to not show everything. *winkwink* HAHAHA. I WAS JUZ KIDDING. But my belief is that if you show way too much and in highly provocative poses, your commercial value to appear in classy and elegant fashion shoots might drop drastically. Unless you're very sure that you could rebrand youself successfully within months if you found a certain market-image unsuitable. Or you can control the publicity of such materials. Keep some exclusive so as to boost your own ''market value'', people people always like exclusivity. Or you are very sure that you can show your appearance to be versatile, with a diversity of various target audience- mass market/ middle-class/ up-market. If not, some people would hold reservations in approaching you becoz they wanna keep up to their image of the brand.

And if you are tapping into blog advertising, the people who approach you might just consist of adult brands, adult/ men's entertainment. ( u get wad i mean rite ). It's not exactly bad, coz u still have a value. But i don't think it's very sustainable in the long run. Unless you're pretty sure you wanna stick to a certain type of image for life. But then again, nature would devour whatever you own when you are young. And, Unless you're in your late 30s, and you feel that it's over ''your peak age''. And you just wanna flaunt ACCEPTABLY before you reach 40. That's the same as reserving your best for the last, that sort of mentality. hahahaha.
Just my personal thoughts lah! hahahaha. And like i say, corporate people might not be that tolerant, unless you're pretty set that you'd be in the media and entertainment line for life. Or your current brand image would help in your own business in future.

Okay, i'd try to carry out my ''rebranding'' process ASAP! haha!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RANDOM POST.

Why are people who ride on horses called cow-boys, cow-girls. THey should be called Horse-girls/ Horse-boys wad! haha. i did a stupid search on this and found this damn amusing lah!










hahahaha. My mood is wayyyyyyy beta today.
Just came back from a discussion for a freelance design project.
Was thinking about it, but i think that it's not within my capacity, so i would need to approach frenz whom i feel is capable to do these things efficiently. I'm a straight-forward person. And i think i should not kill myself now. Not that i'm not ambitious, but due to time-constraints, i gotta do wad's best for me and others.

To tell u the truth, i realised that due to many distractions, i've been slacking a lot- i'm not saying about me not doing my best for design projects, but me being tired doing the same things ritualistically and hence my speed productivity level goes wayyyy slower- So three ( plus 1 ) things i gotta do to increase work productivity.

1. Not chat on msn while doing work.
2. Being able to multi-task more efficiently- ( not msn of coz. )
3. Prioritizing, and deliberating over my decisions of measuring sustainability. What should be done only as side-line, what should be done full-time, what should not be done at all. Coz i'm not getting any younger, 21 already this year! oh my god! And asking myself truthfully what do i value most and what is my forte. And measuring my ''market-value'' again. And how to make myself indispensable.
And still, not feel ''over-used''. There gotta be a solution for it! haha.

4. OH MY GOD! IMPROVE ON MY CHINESE! REALLY BAD AT IT!



There's a reason why i am not aggressively concentrating on one area- aesthetics-----coz frankly speaking, i lose out to a lot of pan-asians, caucasians. They are largely in commercial demand. Coz i look like a typical chinese, not ''exotic-looking enough'' and not ''unique'' enough. ( HAHAH. I WROTE THIS PART BEFORE THE ''SARONG PARTY GIRL'' and the part whereby my fren sent me the pic of the Malay girl, so..no no no..i'm not contradicting myself! haha! but i gotta improve on my sentence structure/ paragraph organization!-Which should come first, which should come later! ) haha. I said this myself, coz i did an analysis of myself and this is what i've concluded so far. Not forgetting the many gorgeous elegant chinese extremely lanky lasses out there with sharper features. ( No! I won't do plastic surgery, and i don't have the capital to do that and maintain that! ) I lose out to a lot of them also. So I can't totally focus on this area. Hence, i feel that I gotta tap into a lot of other areas as well. Not forgetting the fact that there's always an expiry date for such things. Yeah! I'm really honest with myself. hahaha.


How do yo like my cow-boy hat? haha. Can't wait to register for Dance lessons soon!

Ending note: Remember those who loved you when you were nothing. Those are the ones who'll stick with you no matter what happens, when the world has sucked you dry, and had enough of you. And that's the secret to being happy after u've reflected on your disappointments. ----U care about the people who care about whether you lived or died. Me living in this world, is just to maximize whatever I have, and continue walking the road, at the end of the day, I go as I come- bringing nothing along with me. The Earth is just my playground. Instead of being sad, one should at least be thankful that we're still alive. And be happy that we still are. And at least God allowed us to live by choice- so it's up to us whether we wanna waste time and wallow in self-pity about what we don't have, or work extra hard to get what we don't already have. So I say, ''live life to the fullest!''

; )