Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya!




























Selamat Hari Raya! Sis gave this bag ( the black one )to me today. Seldom get to see her, coz she's always flying around! Going out with Viki and Han hui today! see ya!

Hanhui gave me another bag ( the pink one ) today that is damn ''me'' man. haha. She bought it for me for fun last time! I wanna get her a top or sth too man! Something funkay! Or maybe something from NUM coz her style's like sporty beach style.
And yeah...that's my new sundress. That looks like all the other thousand over dresses i own. HAha. if u like them, you could get them at Kai, Heeren and Bugis, or Chaos, Town. The other dresses were bought from Haji Lane- I love buying clothes from there! Collage is one of my favourites! hahah. all same pattern one! La Senza had an update of their corsets already, but they closed at like 9 man.

We din go to Tangs today, coz we were stucked at City hall! haha. And i haven't replaced the zip of my gothic lolita corset so i can't officially wear it out. I din even wear it out once. The gothic lolita one was the purple one you saw the other time. ( above. ) Think, there were people asking me about it the other time. If you like it, you could get it at this Cosplay shop, Alice 88th, at Haji Lane- THey sell Animax cosplay attires, School girls and nurse costumes, Animax gothic dolls, and corsets. Corsets would be about 100 bucks. Costumes about 200 bucks and above. But i think they were having this clear-off sale the other time so i think i got it for like about 79 if i remember correctly.

And And.....I FOUND THE REMIXED VERSION OF THE ANTHEM by Pitbull which i wanted.
It's in ''DJ Station CD'' i bought today.- remixed with Destination Calabria. i remember when i was younger, i wanted to work part time at HMV, but i heard that u really gotta noe all kinds of genres of music damn well-as in like ska, reggae, electronic, rock, classical, jazz, indie, there'll be a test to see how well you know music, then they'll accept u in there if they find u suitable. I ended up not trying for it, and ended up selling credit cards part time. For quite a long time. So if i really do look familiar, you could have been one of the people whom i've approached to sign up for credit cards! haha! All the cool remixes in here. okay. gonna listen to them now.
Gotta share with u my fav tunes tmr! If i don't need to stay back for work! haha!


-!HappySherry-