Saturday, October 4, 2008

My New white shirt-dress, Hip Hop Look, and Nite At Phuture!












This look is called the ''try to act sexy with a loose dress kinda look''. Yah..coz ONE MUST ALWAYS BE VERSATILE! U NOE! hahahaha. so other than trying to act sexy with my nurse outfit and tight dresses, this is another trying-to-act-sexy pic. ahaha!
POLICEWOMEN ONES WERE NEVER MEANT TO TRY TO LOOK sexy. The theme i gave myself for that was, ''Natural and Fun-lurving. Coming from my character itself.''.


My apologies Dearies, if i've forgotten to get back to ya! MY SCATTER-BRAINS!
I'd programme myself properly soon alrite!!! Sorry!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry!!!!! Then as U ALL CAN SEE, I'M A VERY HARDWORKING GIRL, SO RITE...DURING WORK...I'D BE VERY SERIOUS AND NOT TALK AT ALL! (i think i heard a ''like real!'' hahah! ) HAHAHAH. Ah...that's y.....i actually intended to call u all back/ sms u all back after i'm done with my stuff...then as u ALL NOE RITE...the work started to pile up, AND BEING A WORKHAHOLIC RITE ( i think i heard another ''oh! Bullshit!'' ), i was being OVERWHELMED with work. Which made me forget about things that are important as well! Okay yah. SO FORGIVEN HOR?!
HAHA. Yah lah! Forgiven! I say one!

And Dalai Mama, yes i owe u and ur fren treat! Coz i made u all wait like hell!
Let's go eat Chocolate Fondue soon man! heh!

Hey..do u think i would dare to go for naval piercing? Looks painful but it's nice!
haha. I'm still thinkinggggggg about it! Plus i like to wear midrifts and all. And yes...i gotta go train for ABS! Been really lazy these few months!


here's my fav 2 Best tunes from the CD above.

; )

; )

; )

; )


I'M IN A WINKING MOOD TODAY!









-Sherry-