Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Me and my new cheongsam!

To the people who may have some critical judgement on me:* This is my e-online profile, and i'm given the right to upload as many pictures of myself as i fancy and please. If u don't like them, i din take a gun to force you to look at them. Neither do i owe u anything. I've got a job, i don't depend on anyone for anything. i deserve to please myself and i don't see why i should owe u anything. Neither am i a public figure. So i don't see
wad's your issue here. hahaha. And neither have i uploaded anything that is against social or moral issues. really. i mean..like seriously. hahaha. So i'm not gonna care, i'm juz going to do wad i like! hahahaha. So instead of wasting time on looking at things u don't like, why not get urself a blog to express things u like intead! hahah. C'on get a life! seriously! hahah!*












Today some mooncake boxes flew pass me and i got inspired to wear a cheongsam! My one sexier than the mooncake boxes one. *winkwink ; ) hahaha. kidding lah!

okay...i kinda got bored of the sundress look now. I think everyone's sick of me wearing the same type of clothes, with the same type of cutting, but different colours. And me uploading the same everything using different angles, and flooding my blog with those pictures. so now..it's cheena cheena chink chonks------the cheena look-----ta dah...i present to u my cheongsam!!!

Can u believe it..this size is XS. hahaha. I tried S and it wasn't that fitting so i took an XS. The sales person was like, giving me the ''are u sure'' look? hahaha. But i din wanna regret buying a loose fitting one, so i tried the XS. And it fitted me! YAH. I'M SOOOO SOOOO VAIN! HAHA! I don't think u can eat at a Buffet with this get-up! hahaha. Aiyoz. No way man! So unglam! Yah i bought the shawl too, but then looking at it again rite, i realise sth! the shawl makes me look damn old man! Aiyoz die lah! people kept thinking that i'm in my late twenties when i'm only 21, later when i'm a mother, people think that i'm granny, then HOW!!!!!!!!! oh my god!

oh yah..i had a question from someone...which part of me do i love most----my nose! * hahaha. I NOE I DAMN SHAMELESS ONE!
hahahah. Which part of me, do i hate most?! My feet! I think maybe coz i'm always wearing weird covered-toe shoes that torture my feet man hence they have ugly blisters and all! Haiyah..i wanna go do pedicure!