Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My new Vintage dress! I'm into vintage now! ; )


OMG! Look at these vintage swimsuits! haha! Maybe we should get one for swimming huh! hahaha! Damn cool lah! oie don't laugh leh! Vintage is the IN THING now man! I think if i lived in the past with my present dress-sense, i would look like i'm going swimming every day! hahahah.







u must be wondering how come i'm happily updating my blog and facebook but im not on msn! hahaha. coz i realised i spend a lot of hours talking non-stop about nonsensical stuff on msn, and now...i got some important things to do! So no choice, I GOTTA ISOLATE MYSELF FOR NOW! HAHAHAHA! SO I'M OFFICIALLY TELLING U THAT I'M DISAPPEARING FOR A WHILE! HAHAH!

Anyway..this is my new dressss!

BUT MY VINTAGE DRESS NOT ''ZHAI'' LEH! CANNOT FLY like the Marilyn Monroe's one! hahahah! Maybe i should put a fan there and take a quick pic! hahahah.
OH MY GOD!
















''SHERRY SIAO AH!''

Sorry for my past EMO ENTRIES. My mood very bad lately leh. Coz there are some irritating people who like to ''poke'' me.

These people should juz migrate to the ''land of irritants'' and they can live they happily ever after u noe.

You know rite......there should be ''irritant-busters'' around, use some form of chemical to spray these PESTS AWAY!

AH LA LA LAH...i upload many pictures of myself, cannot ah? Need them to say. Don't like don't see lor! Crazy! Siao ah! Never use parang to MAKE THEM LOOK AT ME WAD.

ONCE SPRAY ALL GO! YES YES!

okay..anyway..here is my vintage dress! tadah! HAHAHA. I THINK U ALL SEE ALREADY, U ALL WOULD SAY it looks like something u would wear to go see mother-in-law or sth!
So unlike me! hahaha. oh yah! i'm a nun! sth like this would be worn to go see the DIRECTOR-OF-NUN-SOCIETY in future. so that they would TAKE ME! Do u think they would take me?! hahahaha. I can help the house-of-nuns to talk, to sing, to dance, to design, to camwhore, to say Hallelujah, to cook! ( Maggie mee only! ) hahahah! They would lar hor!


Holland V has nice clothes as well! I wanna buy bread from Province! i lurve the bread there!Everybody, my new favourite song here! DAMN NICE!!! I like Mercy by Duffy too, but this is something new, and not hi-profiled! It's ''If Tha Mood'' by Esthero, or Spanish, ''Contigo O Sin Tí'' by Belinda. Heard the English version while watching a Street Jazz dance practice video.

But some parts ( English version. Spanish don't understand! hahha ) sound damn vulgar man. Other than the ''vulgar bits'' i like this song coz it's different ( sounds VINTAGE-y too. haha. Sounds like those hits like Copacabana- Barry Manilow----we used to play that song in the band! Think the Trumpet has the melody. The alto Sax too. i forgot! I lost all my scores also! But sounds like it! ) and i lurve the vocals! So sexay!