Friday, December 11, 2009

Finally...I can really rest. Away from all the exams and stress and submissions. ( still got a bit more...actually...a wee bit...but these would all end today.)

I need to thank God.
I really thank God for allowing people to reap the sows they seed.....Thank God for believing in me, and during those extremely difficult times...or when times when i feel like i'm really going crazy, he has been there, and arranges things to happen so that i would grow to be a better stronger individual. I thank him for the fact that he makes me learn things the hard way. I thank God for giving me a wonderful family and really understanding friends and make me realise who is important to me and what is important to me. I thank him for giving me the privilege to live on, giving me countless chances to prove myself, in teaching me to be humble, down-to-earth always and never be complacent, and strive hard and to always put in my best effort in everything i do for my own future. I thank him for teaching me how to respect each and every individual.

It's coming to the end of year...and i'm glad that though my life is hectic and all...i actually find a sense of satisfaction that this is the most fulfilling year of my life- the year when i make full use of my time properly, and when i push myself to work harder, and even harder for my future.

love,
Sherry.