Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Joan's ( Nice Hair-band Joan! ) Damn cute! hand-made Ginger-bread biscuit!

Cute rite!!!!!
Damn Fragrant too!
So Sweet of her! : )
: )

And this is the dress, Joan, ( nice smiley face tee-shirt Joan! ) my gd fren, gave to me!
And I know she knows that i would love itttt to bits!!!!! Really my pattern! haha!
Yah, this is my new favourite dress! Coz I love the fitting !!

I really need to update my wardrobe!! I need to buy more corsets!
I need to collect till I have 30 of them!
I'm gonna collect costumes too! haha!

Btw....I mentioned about my favourite Western artistes and all that..
din mention about my favourite Chinese artistes- I like Coco lee for Females!
She's damn ''SHI LI PAI!'' And she's cool, totally not like the ''Wind would blow me off, i'm damn fragile kinda image''. Her image is cool, confident, hip, hot and sexy.

Happy Early X'mas peeps! : )

Photobucket


Love,
!Sherry!