Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sherry

I'm extremely selective about the event assignments that i go for. I only take up CLEAN event assignments. I stress that i only take up CLEAN event assignments.
NO sleazy assignments for me. NO assignments that would damage my image or damage my reputation.
NO WAY. ABSOLUTELY NO WAY. It's important for my image, my future, my moral values, and my reputation.

And most importantly, I respect myself immensely as an individual. I would stand firm on this forever. NOTHING AND NO-ONE, NO-ONE IN THE WORLD would make me change my mind about this stand. I respect myself a lot and I believe strongly in my own moral values and guard my own image and reputation strongly and stringently. I would never never never never never ever allow anything or anyone to tarnish my reputation or image. This would remain firm. Forever.