Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Early X'mas peeps!

Oh Btw, Magic Clean is damn good!!!!!! I actually love cleaning! hehe! So other than Cif, i love Magic Clean too!


My best X'mas present was given to me today...
I really thank God for it...
I thank God that all my hard work and sufferings from rushing to work, then rushing to do my assignments, then back to studying, then back to assignments and all again, all that hussle bustle were worth it.. They were all worth it. All my sufferings and the hardship were worth it. Actually i feel like you know i'm in Tom and Jerry the cartoon series. Run here run there, forever running. Aiyah. Wadeva lah. ( Don't scold me for talking nonsense. I think i'm in a siao-mode now. )

I thank God that I have weeks to rest before my next school term starts. THough i'm gonna work still,at least i won't have to rush like a mad-dog...and get stressed like crazy. Cos got no submissions or assignments or exams now. If got too many things, I would feel like throwing all my plates and forks and spoons from the kitchen outta my windows and wait for people to scream at me! Or shoot rubberbands at everyone I see.

Actually, I really hope to be able to work as a part-time copyrighter while studying at the same time...Would be good for resume purposes as well...and can get more exposure,... and at the same time, would help me in writing better academic papers for school. But, i really need to study my school's schedule again. Yah..and another problem is that...what if it clashes with events? AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! It's like i'm in that ''I can't choose everything, i gotta choose either this or that option'' again. I cannot want everything, and do everything at the same time simultaneously.
If I can manage to do everything at one go, then i'm really SUPERWOMEN, WONDERWOMEN, PERFECTWOMEN LIAO MAN.

And another problem is that, my writing style....not everyone may like my writing style... like maybe some people think i'm childish, some people think i'm stupid, some people think i'm idiotic. I can't like open their brains up and plant a ''SHerry is the best'' seed into their heads. And my another worry is that i definitely cannot back up as a designer while writing copy, coz my hours would be irregular and school is damn important to me. I can't afford to work work work and do everything 24/7, then my assignments how?! Then my lectures and tutorials how? I can only work on designs on project, ad-hoc freelance basis, not like permanent part-time. Haiyah, Don't noe why i think so much also. Maybe i should just go underneath a tree and meditate about peaceful things now. Or please, send some birds to sing some happy songs to me.
Or maybe i should really go migrate to become a nun now lah. But i think they would reject me. Where got nuns on earth wear big earrings and heels. HAHAHAHAHA. WHERE GOT NUNS GO ZOUK OUT ONE.HAHAHAHAHAHA.

And it's really not the designing that is tedious, it's the changes... coz each time something gotta be changed or moved fast, i stress. Then sometimes programme hang i stress even more. Then Final Artwork is another thing. That one also stress. And then the printing part, also stress, colour not right, another stress. And changes and Final Artwork and the printing part are inevitable. And i need to save my brain energy for my many many many assignments and exams too. Haiyah, can someone just insert more brain energy into my mind each time i need more brain juices please? Maybe they should invent a Brain energy petrol kiosk lah.

And I need to be able to sleep peacefully when i need to. I cannot like in the middle of the night pop out and worry here worry there about printing matters.. So cannot cannot, i can't do design and copyrighting together on permanent part-time basis. If not i really go SIAO MAN! i'm damn afraid that i would have to do design and copyrighting together ultimately... Aghhhhh!!!!!! I really don't know!!!!! Sigh...so many many things i hope to do...so little little time. So much worries!!!!!! I really gotta sit down and set my priorities straight. Please send me a singing bird to sing some peaceful songs for me please.

Okay. My next option would be sales. like product sales,retail sales, part-time. Coz the stress is only there and then. And i'm loud and love to talk anyway. So yah lah, the only stress would be the sales quota. But it's only there and then. It's really weird, coz while doing sales part time while studying last time, i think i was earning more than when i worked as a designer full time after graduation. It's like after graduation with a basic cert, i was earning lesser full time! How Weird lah! How come like that?! More Stress, more hours and lesser pay. How come?! It's true that i love design a lot, and have great passion for that, but pragmatism and passion....really gotta weigh...which is more important....For now..maybe still can...but how about when i turn 27....28? Ah! i think i'm going crazy again!

But No. 1 is always studies first, always would be.

SHERRY SIAO ALREADY. YES. SHERRY REALLY SIAO ALREADYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Thank you God, for your great X'mas present. I would continue to study even harder..
Thank you God. THank you God. Thank you God. Thank you God. Thank you God. THank you God.

I THINK I'M GOING SIAO AGAIN!
THE SHERRY-SIAO-SYNDROME IS COMING BACK AGAIN! HAHAHAHA!

OKAY NITEZ WHILE I GO BACK TO MY THINK-HERE-THINK-THERE-FOREVER-CANNOT-THINK-STRAIGHT-MODE.

SHERRY-ONG-THE-ALWAYS-STRESSED-AND-SIAO-DING-DONG!!!!!


-Sherry-