Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Holidays! : )

Zouk out 2009 pictures already uploaded to facebook. : )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Hi peeps!
I'm really glad to be having my holidays now. Finally.
I'd still be working and all...but it's a break from school. : )
Sorry if.....during my times of stress, i might have been a little curt and all.
That's becoz i was kan chiong about things, and din have time to articulate my points across like usual. But it feels great for me to talk lesser too.

I think i gotta learn to talk lesser as well. And listen more to people.
That makes it un-Sherry right...but u know sometimes it's really hard to find your identity.
Sometimes situations call you to grow up, and shut up and be a boring person.
In the first place, i'm never a conventional person, I had always been like that ever since the day that i'm born. And no...i've always been extroverted, but I've learnt not to be that extroverted due to bad experiences. So don't get it wrong or be offended if i look like i'm damn unfriendly or choose to cut conversations short. I'm just protecting myself.

Sometimes i feel that people should think about what they say first before saying them out loud. You need to care about how people would feel and all. Becoz we're all humans right, we might get upset with things and all. And the words would stay in our heads for life.
20 years down the road, we'll still remember. Can't be erased, never could be.

No no, I'm not talking about criticisms here, not those superficial criticisms and all..I'm immune to all of those already..i'm talking about extremely strong words that trigger lousy feelings within you and you feel your entire soul just goes into disintegration momentarily. And you felt weird, becoz usually people deem u as a strong character, why then does your soul even disintegrate temporally out of a sudden? Maybe God, that's a test for me. And that is something that i would learn to manage and would be immune to in times to come as well.

Yah, but that's life lah. We have our ups and downs, our party times to unwind. And the downs would never stop, hence we all gotta learn to handle all of these properly. We step onto Earth, we study, we work, we live. And we're all die one day. We'll never know when as well. That is life. It's very unpredictable. And everything is temporal.
We can't take anything with us when we die. So let's fully utilize our time properly on earth, since everything is temporal.


Love,
Sherry!