Wednesday, May 5, 2010

!Bridal shots

Hi!!! Ive been on M.I.A and my school has starteddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which means i'd have more stressssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
and which means that i'd scream at peopleeeeeeeeee moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Okay stress means lose weight right, hopefully i will lose more weight!
i'm told today that i still got 1 inch to lose. 1 inch on my waist to lose.
would take the helpful advice but i think i would need to control my liking towards chocolates and snacks.

Btw, there was an incident i tell u! The other time at vivocity,
i entered the wrong toilet!!!!!!!!! oh my god!
seriously lah! THen i saw this guy staring at me like he saw a ghost!!!
REALLY LIKE HE SAW A GHOST MAN!
I was like happily DISTRACTED on the phone coz my fren was asking me if i was available for an event job. YAH. SO U SEE I'M SUCH A WORKAHOLIC RITE! hhahaha!
Yah, so end of story is i went into the right toilet after that ghostly stare lor.
Okay next story!

Another incident is i broke the handle of the zipper of the bag to store the costume! THen the best thing is, the next day i broke the entire zipper!!!!!!
It's like the whole thing ultimately broke lah! So now i'm using !6 safety pins to store the costume inside the bag!! I already really tried my best not to break anything new this year already!!


oh my god. I think i'm marvelous. I seriously think that every incident that happened is so-sherry. hahaha. can't believe that as i get older, my ''life-stories!'' still never
get less ''interesting''! I NEED MORE ANLENE MILK! I'M GETTING OLDER!
MY BONES ARE GETTING WEAKER! MY BIRTHDAY COMING ALREADY! I HATE IT!
I DON'T WANNA GROW OLD! VERY VERY SCARYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make up and Hairstyling by:

Lynette Pang

Really Awesome!! Multi-talented Lynette!!


Photography:

Aylwin lek

: )

Thanks for being patient with me!!!! hahahaha!
Coz i'm filled with nonsense!!!!!! hahaha!
But i think i really should learn how to pose man!
I think i'm the first one who modified an avant-garde pose into an ultra-man pose! hahaha!
I shall practice posing in front of the mirror every day!
hahahahaha!