Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to all May Babies! : )

Decided to work today for this event job for BAITS restaurant at Resorts World Today even though it was really last minute.
The costume's like a chef outfit.
It was very last minute, but i just wanted to work more before i really go crazy and all-stressed-up for my exams and projects.. By then... i would not be able to work already, coz i would be so crazy!
okay lah. i'm damn swa ku. My first time going to Resorts World Today.
haha.
See i told u, i got no life one, it's only work and study. work and study. work and study. hahahaha. i haven't even go to Wavehouse lorx.
And i haven't go tan myself yet.

Went to celebrate Ying's/Sijia's/ Beidi's birthday at Society Bar today as well.
THeir fish and chips quite nice. haha. And it's really like Dinner and Dessert combine together lah. coz the serving's like huge. But i din go butterfactory after that coz i scared later i worry about exams and projects again.haha.



love the new watch sis and bro gave me. They are so thoughtful!
Coz i lost my white colour watch! And my black one( the one that u all called a CLOCK not a watch) , the strap got something wrong, ( hahah! Yesyes! i broke it! not exactly the strap lah, the thing to slide the strap in. okay okay, i noe i very POWER!haha! Gotta replace the entire strap man! )
hence i really really needed one! Thanks a million! love it! : )
AND I LOVE THE SIZE OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE BIG WATCHES!!!
: )

I still haven't upload finish the previous pictures yet! Would upload them while taking a breakkkk from studying or working on the project, or work. : )
Or after exams lah! hahaha!