Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Exams and project submission soon!

HEy peeps!
My Exams would be in about 3 weeks time,
and my project submission would be in about 2 weeks time.
HEnce i would be missing-in-action for about 3 weeks..

This module is a tough module that deals with communication law and i would really need to get back on track and be in intense focus right now, coz i feel very lost. My studies are extremely extremely important to me hence i would really need to focus and think of good and creative ideas.

i believe that God would give me the strength and guidance to pull myself thru this difficult time.

Sorry if i forget to reply ur smses/ return your calls as i'm very very stressed up currently.
But i would try my best to get back to u asap for important matters ya?
I must ban myself from parties for these 3 weeks also. This ban is mandatory.
It would definitely help me to keep myself in focus and discipline.

THanks..

Take care and enjoy your week ahead! : )


love,
SHerry.