Friday, May 7, 2010

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all my very !Funky frenzzz and family members who celebrated my birthday in advance with me! I really love the treats!!! And i love the cake!!!!!!!!!
Awfully chocolate rocks!!!
Really appreciate themmmmm a lot a lot a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Uni Friends:
Mabel
Ibrahim
Bahrin

Family members:
Dad
Mum
Brother
Sis
Auntie

All Frenz who wish me happy birthday in advance!! THank u!!

And Thanks a lot Babes for arranging the upcoming bday dinner for me!
I know it is an extremely difficult task to liase for the arrangement coz everyone's working
long hours/ working and studying/ working. I really really appreciate it!

Cant wait to catch up with u babes soon too!

Thankssssssss a lottttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really appreciate everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****My mid-year resolution:

Spend time with people who really matter to me, not wasting my time away by trying to please everyone. It gets very tiring. And moreover my jobs require me to be friendly and interactive,
but please be reminded that i don't work 24/7, hence i don't wish to entertain anyone 24/7.
At the end of the day, i wish to rest and do my own things. I don't wish to bring my jobs back home. I'm not a full time entertainer, though i work part-time in the events/ entertainment industry. I need a lot of time to do my own things as well.
Hence i do still have to maintain a fence/wall as i am studying as well, and i need a lot of time for my studies and to rest after my jobs.
It has been really stressful and draining juggling the two personalities together, but the truth is,
at the end of the day, i'd be judged on how well i study and how well and professional i deliver the tasks for my jobscopes, and not how well i struggle to interact with anyone who treats me like i'm an entertaining product. You don't always expect me to entertain anyone who is bored.
A human being needs time for herself, she can't entertain everyone all the time. And apart from taking harsh criticisms most of the time, she needs to find time for herself to see how else she can improve in other very important areas of her life. Even a robot has to be programmed well to function properly.

Hence i don't think it's very polite for people to think that i'm being too unfriendly. Coz think about it this way, I am one single person myself and I'm already struggling
with so many things at one go, and have limited time for myself. Hence at the end of the day, i just really wish to do my own things, study well, and live my life with less problems and inner peace.

And I thank God for reminding me to live for myself. Coz time is precious. And i thank God for
reminding me of the people who really matter to me.
Those whom i know would stick with me no matter who i am, or no matter what i've become.
Coz all things are temporal, nothing ever lasts.





love,
!Sherry.