Thursday, May 27, 2010

What a rough Day!

Was an entirely rough day for me.
Was involved in an event in the morning till afternoon,
There were two part-timers who totally did not turn up for the event, wah rau eh,
what irresponsible people they are man. Bloody hell. So only left with me.
The management people had to stand in for them to do the work they were supposed to do.

Then I had to tell Xiao di that they din need guys for another event at Sentosa.
I felt really bad la coz i know he is reliable and would put aside
the day and really turn up for the event with his fren, hence won't give the in-charge problems.And plus i confirmed with him about thrice/twice and hence, that made me feel even worse when they din need guys for the event. He still wanted to help me out with data entry task tmr, so nice.
But think i do myself lah, coz anyway, it's quite straightforward and simple, and
won't be that brain-draining. Still would have energy to continue doing project after that.


I'm glad i managed to find a replacement female talent and another talent for pairing, for the event I was supposed to do on Saturday. It clashes with another event that i'm involved in. Anyway this upcoming one, i got sales quota to meet, hence if u frenz wanna help me, i would be damn damn happy! lalala. To tell you the truth, i haven't even sign my contract for my previous event properly. i'm so busy with so many things.

Was so tired, when i went to school after the event briefing, i felt so drained.
And yes yes, the bitchings about me by people and all that...those shit stuff i was upset with,
plus with exams stress and project stress, i really felt even more drained.
But i guess, people always judge me bah, can't blame them for it also,
coz i don't really think i gave people the chance to learn about who i really am.
I'm so busy with so many things simultaneously. I wanna cut my hair into different stylo milo style also no time man.

But anyway, there are lots of bitchings about me already lah, so anyhow the whole world just continue bitching lor,
hahahah. I happy, u happy, WE ONE BIG FAMILY! hahahahaha! Aiyah, wadeva lah,
lao niang damn tired liao. just wanna study properly faster exams over please!

Life would be better for me after 11th June. Meeting Bebe for dinner tmr.
hopefully we'd meet for Tom Yam. Then after that i gotta rush home to do project stuff.

I think it's my responsibility to do the project research stuff first, as my group members would allow me to do my event till 8pm on Saturday, and join them later.
So it's like i would be officially 5 hours late. Yup, so i need to rest now...
for tmr's tasks. Would be OL ( office lady ) tmr. hahaha. do some data entry work tomorrow. THen after that i would rush home to do project research.


Sigh. So tired! okay bye!!! Yah, and i gotta go repaint my nails,
i will never forget last time interview kena scolded for my horrible nails before.
i kena scolded for my email also leh! hahaha!
He said i sounded like an emo rocker! THen he asked me ''do u think there's sth wrong with ur email address.''
i said, ''yah...hmm...think so...''.( should be sth wrong lah, if not he wouldn't have asked. ) hahaha. Can u imagine if i told him, ''no lah! my email very cool leh! hahahaha!''

Haiyah so tired! bye!

Ibrahim's delicious Pocky cheered my rough-ish day up today! Thanks for all my wonderful flens who cheer with up with nice encouragement and things when i'm sibei sad!

okay! bye!


-Sherry-